
My sister was really suprised me with her announcement. I looked at her in total disbelief. She told me that she was going to buy me a new motorbike. I started dreaming myself going to school on my brand new bike.
"Are you sure? I asked, shocked at her unexpected generosity.
My sister was 13 years older than me. She was not someone whom I could describe as a loving person. Moreover, she was a stingy person. I was quite know as a legal officer at a legal firm, she earned a very high monthly salary. However, I didn't really sure of her exact figure.
And now she was going to buy a bike for me? I found it difficult to believe.
"Why are you doing this? Why are you so kind to me?" I asked her in puzzle.
"You are buying me a bike? Why on earth are youn doing that?" I enquired again but now I think she was hurt by my question. The expression from her face indicated that.
"Why? What do you mean why? I'm getting you a bike because you are my only brother. Isn't that a good reason? And tell me, how many more brothers have I got?" she spontaneously responsed.
This may sound overly sentimental, but trust me, her words almost brought tears into my eyes. So, this fellow person had asoft spot for me. I guess I wasn't aware of part of her.
"Get ready in the evening. I'm taking you to the Cagiva dealer in Jalan Kuala Krai. The bike I'm buying you is a Cagiva Mito 250. You can choose your preferred colour.
I always wanted to be the proud owner of that bike. Some of my schoolmates came to school on that lovely machine, and I used to envy those lucky guys. Now I'll be the envy of others.
Isn't it wonderful to have elder sisters? Especially if they are type generous enough to get you your dream bike!
"Are you sure? I asked, shocked at her unexpected generosity.
My sister was 13 years older than me. She was not someone whom I could describe as a loving person. Moreover, she was a stingy person. I was quite know as a legal officer at a legal firm, she earned a very high monthly salary. However, I didn't really sure of her exact figure.
And now she was going to buy a bike for me? I found it difficult to believe.
"Why are you doing this? Why are you so kind to me?" I asked her in puzzle.
"You are buying me a bike? Why on earth are youn doing that?" I enquired again but now I think she was hurt by my question. The expression from her face indicated that.
"Why? What do you mean why? I'm getting you a bike because you are my only brother. Isn't that a good reason? And tell me, how many more brothers have I got?" she spontaneously responsed.
This may sound overly sentimental, but trust me, her words almost brought tears into my eyes. So, this fellow person had asoft spot for me. I guess I wasn't aware of part of her.
"Get ready in the evening. I'm taking you to the Cagiva dealer in Jalan Kuala Krai. The bike I'm buying you is a Cagiva Mito 250. You can choose your preferred colour.
I always wanted to be the proud owner of that bike. Some of my schoolmates came to school on that lovely machine, and I used to envy those lucky guys. Now I'll be the envy of others.
Isn't it wonderful to have elder sisters? Especially if they are type generous enough to get you your dream bike!
No comments:
Post a Comment